Thursday, February 11, 2010

Slipper? I don't even know 'er!

I've had too much junk food today.  Coffee, Coke, and generic-brand Cheezies (think Cheetos).  And mac-and-cheese, of course!  It's all this snow--giving me an unexpected day off work.   I got to knock out some serious knitting/decorating.

The felted boots are done, just sitting near the heater to dry.  I shot these pictures in the basement. My apologies for the poor photography.  Until I can get to the store and get some way to transfer pics from my phone, I'm stuck with crazy photo shoots on my laptop.







Oh.  And don't wash a wooden DPN in the laundry. It's not good for it.



My sweater vest is inching its way to completion.  (WHEEE!)  It's so beautiful, but I don't have the stuff to photograph it.  But wait till it's done!

Heigh-ho, it's off to bed I go!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, your pictures are hilarious. I love the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... I am falling in love with your sense of humor!!!!!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete