Friday, April 9, 2010

Deedly Doo.

Freeing the needles so I can subject them to further slavery:

I finished a cotton-mixed-with-other-materials Botanic hat on Easter, just in time for a stroll in the park with me mum and da.  I don't know why I'm typing in dialect.  But it makes me feel better.


I also finished my first sock in the handdyed yarn I got from Myra at Woolbearers:


I think it's interesting, and kinda mysterious, how the colors move with the racing stripes in the pattern.  They even switch directions when the stripes do!

I kinda love this yarn best in stockinette, though.  It's so gorgeous.  (These pictures don't do it justice!)


I played "Sweet Violets" for the old folks today and yesterday.  Fun times.

Peace, and have fun this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat--I think my older son would like that one.

    ReplyDelete