Saturday, April 3, 2010

The part of the blog where I talk about harp

Here's something I've been wanting to do for a long time.  It's not perfect, but things with me never are.  It's a link to my first YouTube practice session.  That' right, I'm offering a bit of music on my blog.  I hope you likes it.  If not, then don't come to my recital on the 23rd.  If you do like it, and you're around the Trenton-Burlington area, you're invited to come for a full length recital.  


In a moment of fierce I-can't-stand-waiting-any-more, I cast on for a pair of socks by Cookie A., using the yarn I got from Myra at Woolbearers.  Thanks, all you two people who gave me feedback!  So far, I'm liking how they first sock is turning out.  The color transitions swirl around the leg at nearly the same speed as the pattern, purely by chance.  I've broken two DPN's on this sock, though.  Darnit.  So now, I'm magic looping the rest.  Here's a couple pictures of the beginning, since I don't have an up-to-date picture.  

And happy Easter and that wonderful American holiday, April Fool's Day.


The Easter Bunny is definitely real.  He stole my phone.

I beat him up and got my phone back.  Sorry if you don't get any candy tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that was beautiful! I think I fell in love with you a little bit when you started singing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I agree with the YD; your playing and singing are heartbreakingly beautiful.

    Also heartbreaking is the fact that the Easter bunny is lying dead somewhere in a bathroom in Jersey.

    ReplyDelete