Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Llamas II - Bath Time

Boy, I've been busy!  Or something like that.  Anyway, here's a little more from my trip to Wunsupana Farm near Albany, NY.  


Here we have the lovely Liesl taking a bath, using all of her charms to lure in the local royalty.



Just look at those legs!  Cat whistles heard offstage


Why can't I look this nice after rolling in the dirt?

Come to think of it, have you ever seen such an adorable farmer?


Meet Teri.  I think to know her is to love her.
The same could be said of her llamas.

* * *

Projects update


I'm currently working on my cotton/hemp/modal Boneyard Shawl, and I think I'm almost ready to begin the final border.  I can't wait to get this one off the needles and washed, so I can feel how the fabric softens and blooms.  It's actually in a natural bone kinda color, which besides turning out to be a terrible (though coincidental) pun is actually one of the few projects I've done in a natural-looking, solid color without any crazy shots of color.  I love my color.  I'll make a separate post to demonstrate that point.  

No comments:

Post a Comment