I started Saturday, finished Sunday, and finally had some sunlight today for photographs. Knitting this hat as a multi-functional hat is not a new concept, as it's the third time I used the Jacques Cousteau Hat pattern, but this time I decreased in six places instead of four, tweaked the last couple rounds with extra K2togs, and I feel fairly good about the results.
This yarn, while still not shown perhaps to it's full advantage, has been calling me to knit it ever since I rescued it from the shop rack. Feels good to have scratched the itch.
I made a point to weave in the yarn neatly, so it could be worn reversibly. The colors look strikingly different when more of the reverse stockinette is showing.
Oh, and I made my way to the library and picked up The Dark Is Rising. Woot! I'm reading!