Friday, April 20, 2012

The one where I crochet!

See the light green border on this lapghan? It was crocheted by yours truly!
The lady wearing it had quite a blast telling me about her crochet days.
And I felt so much better after putting a border on this bugger.
One of the ladies at work is a hardcore crochet fanatic,
and she crocheted the bulk of this little blanket.
I rather like it, now it has that color pop.
And of course, it's a green pop.


I survived quite well. Actually, I'm enjoying a fair bit of crocheting around work. Last week I held my second "crochet and knit circle" with the elderly, and even shared a bit of EZ's The Opinionated Knitter with them. I could tell who the die-hards were; they kept lusting rather loudly after the acrylic yarn I had bundled into color combinations.  I may be the only person at my job who understands their condition, and I'm happy to humor them - when I can bear to part with the colors myself.

I hope this post finds you well and working that yarn happily, whatever your age and yarn orientation may be.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you popping in for a wee post. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete