Saturday, June 2, 2012

When it rains, it pours, apparently.

Third post in two days.  Sick, man!

How about a finished object?  It's the Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief, made with a special skein of Bugga! bought by my sweetie on our visit to Maryland Sheep and Wool. I added a section repeat to make it bigger, planning to add a color stripe at the end.  It turned out that I was forced to do that color stripe anyway, because I only had about a foot of Bugga! left after the last eyelet section!  I love how it came out.

Brass and Steam 4

Brass and Steam 3

Brass and Steam 1

So, that's that.

Now, onto other news... I bit the bullet and finished typing up the arm warmers pattern! Now I'm looking for a few brave souls who would like to try it out while I fine-tune things. Is anybody out there tired of being cold in the summertime?  

1 comment:

  1. I would Love to see the arm warmer pattern. Are you looking for test knitters?

    ReplyDelete