Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Perseverance in Purple

My House Colors project is done! And what an accomplishment it feels like!

Tungata 9

The fabric smoothed out enough that I can rest easy; I love how the colors pop, and the design reminds me of a woven fabric from some exotic warm-climate culture.

Tungata 1

It feels lovely, especially with the extra-thick padding it makes. The design is Stephen West's TĂșngata,  and once again, he's come up with a very rewarding knit accessory.

Tungata 6

I seem to have a purple and grey theme going on. Check out these other projects:

2013-03-12 08.42.07

Vest 5


Yeah.  And I still plan to make socks out of this:

2013-03-24 16.20.01

Heck, you'll be able to spot me from all the way across the fairgrounds at Rhinebeck if I keep this up!

1 comment:

  1. I love your projects especially the hat. No better colors to work with than purple and grey in my book.

    ReplyDelete