Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm embracing it on the front end...

Counting down the minutes toward departure for Maryland Sheep and Wool.  This year's house color is purple, so I have a few items I'll be wearing along that theme.



The weather should be nice, though it was a bit chilly yesterday, so I'm going modular. If I made my armwarmers for one thing, this might be it.  Those barns can get hot, but a large hall in the shade can be rather chilly...but a full sweater is a bit much to carry, right?

I think I'm the only person who thinks this way.

A couple pics from yesterday's visit to the fairgrounds make it hard to believe how crazy things will be in a little more than an hour:



Wish me well. I don't like the crowds, but I'm trying to embrace waiting in lines as much as I embrace my inner Abominable Knitter.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when the crowds get too much, my kindred friend, go find a quiet hill and some Will time...

    just don't stay too still for too long ~ we wouldn't want them to sweep you up with the trash :)

    ReplyDelete