Friday, May 30, 2014

Yarn Along: beginning Benson chapter 3

Okay, let's see if this works. I'm trying out blogging from my phone, so this should be brief. Yay for that, right?  :)

I finished my Olan kerchief this week but haven't gotten to photograph it yet. So now I'm back to working on this blanket made from my TDF handspun. It's a large project, but I have lots of reading to do. Hopefully it will be a happy relationship. 

Tonight I graduated to Chapter 3 in Dr. Herbert Benson's book on the use of sound in healing.  It is helpful for introducing the concept, as it is a fairly new idea for me to entertain with much seriousness. There is so much to learn, I am finding. 

1 comment:

  1. Vortex, right? I'm intrigued with that pattern ~ are you enjoying it? I know the yarn must be dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete